WE ARE OPEN
A lot has happened since we were last open and we have had to adapt to the ‘new normal’ and we all have to adhere to the new ‘rules & regulations’!
Risk assessments have been carried out and we believe that we have done everything possible to ensure your visit to the George is as safe as possible. It should be remembered that you as an individual have to play your part too and help us to ensure we make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Below we have listed some of the things that you will notice when you next visit:
• Sanitising stations are widely available and MUST be used upon entry to the pub
• The front door is for exit use only. You can enter the pub via the side entrance approaching from either the car park of under the arch. A team member will greet you and direct you to an available table.
• We request that you supply your contact details. This only needs to be your name and number. Parties of two or more only need to supply one name per group. These details will be kept for 21 days and will be shredded after that time.
• There is NO bar service. Our team members will be around to take your order from your table. Your drinks and or food will be brought to your table. Payment must be made at time of ordering. We would prefer you to use a contactless debit/credit card however we will initially accept cash.
• You are advised to book a table. The MAXIMUM party size is SIX people
• Please DO NOT move tables
• We will be operating a ONE IN / ONE OUT system for the toilets
• A designated Smoking Area in the garden for those of you who are seated inside and wish to smoke.
• We will be opening up the function room to accommodate even more customers upstairs.