WE ARE OPEN
Risk assessments have been carried out and we believe that we have done everything possible to ensure your visit to the George is as safe as possible. It should be remembered that you as an individual have to play your part too and help us to ensure we make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Below we have listed our new rules for safe social distancing:
• Table service at all times
• Unless at your table face coverings MUST be worn
• You MUST order a ‘substantial’ meal at the time you order your first alcoholic drink
• One household/support bubble per INSIDE table
• The ‘rule of six’ applies to outside tables
• Please adhere to requests from the staff
• Sanitising stations are widely available and MUST be used upon entry to the pub
• The front door is for exit use only. You can enter the pub via the side entrance approaching from either the car park of under the arch. A team member will greet you and direct you to an available table.
• We request that you supply your contact details. This only needs to be your name and number. Parties of two or more only need to supply one name per group. These details will be kept for 21 days and will be shredded after that time.
• Please DO NOT move tables
• We will be operating a ONE IN / ONE OUT system for the toilets
• A designated Smoking Area in the garden for those of you who are seated inside and wish to smoke.
• We will be opening up the function room to accommodate even more customers upstairs.